AFP Principles of Fundraising Certificate Program (series)
Oct 07, 2021 - Nov 04, 2021
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Connecticut Chapter
Co-presented by The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Connecticut Chapter, The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, and the Valley Community Foundation
2021 Principles of Fundraising Certificate Program
Now in its 13th year, the Principles of Fundraising series of workshops continues to provide high-caliber, basic-skills development in the art and science of fundraising for nonprofits. Created by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Connecticut Chapter, the series provides five introductory-level workshops focusing on theory and practice of fundraising taught by AFP members who are experts in their respective fields. Workshops are designed to help new and established nonprofit organizations raise money more effectively and efficiently.
This comprehensive, five-session series focuses on the theory and practice of fundraising to help new and established nonprofits raise money more effectively. The series is for nonprofit professional staff members with fundraising responsibilities.
Sessions will take place on Thursdays:
- October 7, 2021 - Organizing and Running a Successful Development Program, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- October 14, 2021 - Building a Sustainable Annual Giving Program, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- October 21, 2021 - Grants from Foundations and Corporations, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- October 28, 2021 - Engaging Your Board & Volunteers to Raise Money, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- November 4, 2021 - The Art of Soliciting Major Gifts, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Space is limited.
This training series has reached max capacity and registration is no longer open.
For questions, changes in registration, or to be placed on a waitlist, please contact Stephanie Chung.