General Operating Support (GOS)
General Operating Support is defined as a grant made to further the general mission and work of an organization, rather than for a specific purpose or project. General Operating Support gives nonprofits flexibility to direct their spending where it is needed most and allows greater focus on achieving an organization’s mission.
Multi-year Grants Available
- Grant terms of one, two and three years
- Applicants must be serving people within the Community Foundation's twenty-town region and meet The Foundation's minimum eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must have a published giveGreater.org® profile.
- An organization cannot apply if it has a current GOS grant that ends later than Dec. 31, 2022
Additional document needed to complete your application:
- giveGreater.org® Profile Checklist [Doc, 127KB]
- Guiding Principles for Nonprofits applying for funding
Application process closed at 5:00 p.m. on February 24, 2022.