Eligible for Sponsorship
- Sponsorships are awarded to nonprofits for one-day fundraising events (in-person, virtual or a hybrid of both).
- The costs associated with virtual formats to host one-day fundraising events.
- One-day neighborhood or community events held in New Haven, Hamden, West Haven and East Haven that encourage resident engagement.
- Sponsorships may be awarded to neighborhood or community groups as well as nonprofits.
- Applicants must meet The Foundation's minimum eligibility requirements.
Not Eligible for Sponsorship
- Requests for conferences and workshops are generally considered through the Small Grants process, not through the event sponsorship process.
- Walks, races and golf tournaments.
- Sponsorship awards will are available up to $2,500 per event.
- Applications for sponsorships are accepted on a rolling basis based on availability of funding. It is highly recommended that your organization submit a sponsorship application at least 60 days in advance of the event. Please note that this is a very competitive process which receives many requests. As a result, the sponsorship process is typically closed by September each year.
- View the current list of sponsored events.