Notice: Due to the concern for the community’s health and safety, we are not considering support for programs that convene groups of people. As a result, we are closing the sponsorship process indefinitely.
- Sponsorships are awarded to nonprofits for one-day fundraising events.
- Sponsorships are also awarded to neighborhood/community groups and nonprofits for one-day neighborhood/community events in New Haven, Hamden, West Haven and East Haven that encourage resident engagement.
- Requests for conferences and workshops are generally considered through the Year-Round Small Grants process, not through the event sponsorship process.
- Events that do not generally receive consideration: walks, races and golf tournaments.
- Sponsorship awards will not exceed $2,500 per event.
- Sponsorship requests are accepted only through an online application process.
Applications for sponsorships are accepted on a rolling basis based on availability of funding. It is highly recommended that your organization submit a sponsorship application at least 60 days in advance of the event. Please note that this is a very competitive process which receives many requests. As a result, the sponsorship process is typically closed by September each year.
For questions, please contact Logan Roddy, 203-777-7084.