Available only to multi-regional or statewide nonprofits with less than 50% of the population it serves residing in the 20-town region served by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and the Valley Community Foundation.
Programming support is defined as a grant made for a new or existing specific segment of an organization’s work that services one or more towns in the Community Foundations’ region.
One-year and multi-year grants
- Grants are available for terms of one, two or three years.
- Applicants must be serving people within the Community Foundation's twenty-town region and meet The Foundation's minimum eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must have had active programming for at least 2 years
- Applicants must have a published giveGreater.org® profile.
- An organization cannot apply if it has a current Responsive grant that ends later than Dec. 31, 2024.
- Applicants who received a grant from The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven or the Valley Community Foundation in the previous three years must be up to date with all reporting requirements.
- Organizations can apply for either a Small Grant OR a Responsive Grant – not both.
Additional document needed to complete your application:
- Guiding Principles for Nonprofits applying for funding
Application deadline is March 11, 2024 at 5:00 p.m.
giveGreater profile due March 18, 2024, 5:00 p.m.