Navigating Change & Building Resilience Through Self-Care
Learn strategies for creating habits of resilience
Jun 23, 2021 - Jun 23, 2021
1:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m.
Transformative Leadership Strategies
Explore ways to practice self-care in moments of time and learn strategies for creating habits of resilience. Building mental and emotional reserves of energy to utilize during times of change also will be discussed.
Wellbeing & Staff-Care Series
Nonprofit staff members are working through a prolonged and unprecedented time of high stress and anxiety. This series of highly interactive sessions will help participates find ways to navigate through these uncertain times.
- June 2 - Finding Calm in the Chaos: Decreasing Stress through Mindfulness
- June 9 - Supporting Grief & Loss with Empathy & Compassion
- June 16 - Managing COVID-Fatigue with Essential Care
- June 2- Navigating Change & Building Resilience through Self-Care
- June 30 - Creating Balance within Your "New Normal"
- July 7 - Reducing the Impact of Trauma Exposure & Cultivating Resilience
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Chung.