- Sponsorships are awarded for one day events only.
- Sponsorships are also awarded to support one day neighborhood/community events in New Haven that encourage resident engagement.
- Requests for conferences and workshops are generally considered through the Year-Round Small Grants process, not through the event sponsorship process.
- Events that do not generally receive consideration: walks, races and golf tournaments.
- Sponsorship awards will not exceed $2,500 per event.
- Sponsorship requests are accepted only through an online application process.
Applications for sponsorships are accepted on a rolling basis based on availability of funding. It is highly recommended that your organization submit a sponsorship application at least 60 days in advance of the event. Please note that this is a very competitive process which receives many requests. As a result, the sponsorship process has closed in September for the past three years.
The Event Sponsorship Process is closed for this year. This process will re-open January 1, 2020.
For questions, please contact Logan Roddy, 203-777-7084.