Grant Opportunities from The Community Foundation
You spoke, we listened!
Great news for Greater New Haven's nonprofits — The Community Foundation has made improvements to its 2020 Responsive Grants process to shorten the length of time from application to notification. Some other changes have also been made that are designed to make it easier for nonprofits to apply.
The following (free) webinar will share information about all the grant processes of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and the Valley Community Foundation and is strongly recommended for nonprofits applying for funding in 2020 to learn process changes, 2020 deadlines, capacity building training sessions and more.
- All of the Community Foundations’ grant processes.
- The changes to the responsive grant process.
- How to apply for a responsive grant.
- The timeline from start to finish.
- Responsive grant application types.
- Upcoming technical assistance opportunities to support your application preparation.
Webinar participation is strongly encouraged, even for experienced Grant applicants; however, it is not required. Please note that the application process for General Operating Support and Capital Project Support are due February 27, 2020.