Know a nonprofit that could put $1000 to good use?
|Nominate your favorite nonprofit to be eligible for a $1000 prize during The Great Give®.
The nomination process ended as of 8 pm on May 3. Congratulations to Backyard Theater Ensemble for winning the prize.
*Email addresses will be used by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven to send messages about The Great Give®, including results, and the nonprofit sector. You may also receive invitations to events, information about The Foundation's philanthropic work in the community and how your donations are having an impact in our region.You may unsubscribe from emails at any time. Your personal information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
Rules & FAQs of Get Your Give On Nomination Contest:
- No donation or payment of any kind is necessary to enter.
- The Get Your Give On Nomination Contest begins on April 15, 2016 and ends at 8 pm on Tuesday, May 3rd. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 4th.
- Nominations must be submitted on the Get Your Give On Nomination Contest page to be eligible.
- Any individual is eligible to enter the Get Your Give On Nomination Contest except where prohibited or restricted by law. In order to receive the funds, a nominated nonprofit must be registered to participate in The Great Give® on May 3-4, 2016.
- Nonprofits nominated multiple times will be listed as one entry for the selection process; the winning nonprofit will be drawn at random from the list of nominated organizations and announced on May 4th.
- The nominator of the winning nonprofit will be contacted by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven through the email provided.
- A $1,000 grant will be awarded directly from The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven to the winning nonprofit. The prize will be counted toward the nonprofit’s total raised amount during The Great Give® through thegreatgive.org website. Each prize is nontransferable and for use as general operating support.
- In the event the randomly-selected nonprofit is ineligible, i.e. not registered to participate in The Great Give® 2016, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- All submissions will become the sole property of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven. By submitting the entry, you agree that your name and likeness may be used by The Community Foundation for promotional and communication purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by all contest rules and by decision of judges. Entrants also agree to release The Community Foundation, affiliated sponsors and organizations, and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, liability, loss or expense of any kind resulting from entry or participation in the contest or acceptance or use of the prize.